Getting Started


Firstly, if you have not done already, register for self-employment by calling HMRC on 0845 915 4515 (opening times are 8am-8pm on Monday to Friday, and 8am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday). You will then be sent a Unique Tax Reference (UTR) number.

Secondly, after you receive your UTR number, call 0845 366 7899 to register for CIS (opening times are 8am-8pm, 7 days a week). You will need your National Insurance number for this call.

After completing the above two steps call Amity on 0208 952 8989 and we will do the balance on the phone.

Please leave this field empty.

Comments are closed.

  • We provide one of the most attractive umbrella service solutions available in the market…..
    As a contractor or freelancer you have the opportunity to take home more of your income…..
    Many self employed people wish to retain that status for the flexibility and freedom it affords…..
    Amity CIS solution is suitable for Self-employed working in the construction industry…..